Cost Efficient & Lightweight Fully Welded Pipe
Rolaweld is helically formed to produce a consistently cylindrical spiral welded pipe which exhibits exceptional strength with the added bonus of being lightweight and cost effective.
The continuous weld bead acts like a reinforcing rib and gives 10-15 percent additional radial stiffness in comparison to longitudinal welded pipe.
Rolaweld’s construction method and welding characteristics conform to AS4041 (1992) and AS1579 (1993). Our products are widely used throughout Australia and have also been used extensively in international projects.
- Condenser Water
- Fire Mains (Sprinkler Piping)
- Dust Collection Systems
- Boiler Flues
- Water Supply Lines / Water Reticulation
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Diesel Exhaust
- High Pressure Air Lines
- Fume Cuboard Exhaust
Standard 3m and 6m or made to your specifications or drawings.
76mm to 1500mm diameter (refer to chart)
1.2mm to 5mm (refer to chart)
M.I.G. or T.I.G.
Spiral Butt Welded
- Available up to 1500mm maximum diameter.
- Minimum thickness 1.2mm
- Maximum thickness 5.0mm
- Stainless Steel, type 304, 321, 316
- Mild Steel
- 3CR 12 & 5CR 12
Test figures available on request.
- Flanged using standard angle iron or table flanges.
- Butt weld and collar.
- Shouldered ends and couplings.
- Grooved ends and couplings.
Fittings and Accessories
- Full range available
- General range round fittings
- Hot dip galvanised upon request.